Patient Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant must be the parent or legal guardian of the child requiring treatment.
- The child must be a resident of South Dakota under the age of 18 and agree to remain in the area until care is completed.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial eligibility and be able to make monthly payments of approximately $15-$75 per month.
- Applicant must demonstrate the child’s need for treatment by orthodontic evaluation.
- The child must demonstrate and maintain good oral hygiene practices throughout the treatment period.
- The applicant and child must agree to cooperate and follow directions as established by the treating orthodontist.
- The applicant will be required to provide informed consent for treatment through a signed statement.
Located throughout the state of South Dakota, participating orthodontists are graduates of an ADA accredited orthodontic program. The number of children treated is dependent on available orthodontists and funds.
If you are interested in an application, or being a benefactor in this valuable program please click on the link, print out the form and mail it to the address shown on the form.